Posted in diary, guns, mind control | 22 Comments »
From: Mike Gogulski
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:17 AM
Subject: I am a terrorist
Dear Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency in partnership with the Pennsylvania Department of Health as a Crime Prevention & Safety Initiative,
Per your illuminating explication entitled “Who are Terrorists?“, I, Michael Jude Gogulski, now have the great pleasure of declaring myself a terrorist under several of your criteria.
Anti-Government Issues and Beliefs
- Gun Control is a conspiracy to enslave us starting with the removal of our ability to either defend ourselves or forcefully change our government.
- All judicial authority resides with the people. The jury, not the Judge, directs trials and can nullify laws they do not approve of.
- U.S. sovereignty is being surrendered to the U.N., World Court, and World Bank, with the U.S. becoming an economic region of this New World Order.
- Anti-Government activists often believe they have never accepted U.S. citizenship or can renounce it.
- Federal and State governments do not have the legal authority to levy taxes or interfere with travel or private enterprise by requiring licenses or regulating activity or conduct.
I hereby declare myself to be anti-government under these criteria, specifically but not exclusively anti-US-government, and an affirmative, active supporter and proponent of the aforementioned beliefs and issues.
- believe every […] government will eventually be corrupted by power
- focus on specific issues that represent corruption of power
Though your treatment of the subject of anarchism is dismally vague and insufficient, I hereby declare myself an anarchist under these criteria.
Further, I hereby request my immediate and permanent registration and enrollment as a terrorist, anarchist and anti-government person in all lists, rosters, databases and blacksheets pertinent to the matters contained herein, and the immediate promulgation of such to all interested parties.
Michael Jude Gogulski
Born free at Phoenix, Arizona, 8 August 1972