Posted in diary | 5 Comments »
First, last week an anonymous donor sent US$250. Thank you *very* much!
Second, I’d like to ask the rest of my readers for some support.
- Maybe you just like what I’m doing here, and want to encourage more of it.
- Maybe you find my podcasting voice so sexy that it makes you feel dirty not paying for the privilege of hearing it.
- Maybe you’re sympathetic to the fact that earnings in my translation business are down by more than 70% since December with the recession, and that I’m really having trouble making ends meet.
- Maybe you’re thrilled by the fact that I’ve been devoting my now copious free time to being the technical coordinator, chief implementer and blog administrator for the Free Agents Network, and that I’m in the process of taking on similar duties for the Motorhome Diaries as well.
- Or maybe giving just makes you feel good.
Anything you can send would be most welcome. If you click “Support nostate.com” above, you’ll find a variety of methods by which to make a contribution.
Thanks for your patience with my blegging!